Saturday, July 26, 2008

Golf and faith

I was playing golf this week: it was my third time playing. The ironic part is that I don’t really think I care much for golf. It’s okay to play but horrible to watch on TV. That being said, I had the good fortune to play on a really nice course. It was not one of those with the windmill and water fall colored toilet blue, but this course was really nice. So nice that I had to wear a shirt with a collar. As we passed the second hole a woman from the resort approached us and offered cold towels. I wondered what I needed a cold towel for, it was free so I took it. As the day grew hot I realized just why the cold towel was going to be important.

            At Relevant we get a chance to go over the top to meet the needs of those who visit Relevant. Both physical and spiritual needs are met by our team. From the water at the front door to a warm hello that comforts the soul. Thanks for caring unexpectedly to those who need it the most.

No comments: